Lisa Ball, M.Sc.
Position: Research Assistant
Office: D19 room 2.02
Email: lisa.ball -at- h-da.de
Telephone: +49 6151 16 30087
In 2007 I started my studies in Kommunikationsinformatik at University of Applied Sciences in Worms. I received my bachelor’s degree in August 2010. Afterwards I startet my studies in computer science at University of Applied Sciences h_da in Darmstadt and received my master’s degree in August 2012. Since November 2012 I’m a member of the da/sec group.
- Software-defined Networking Security
- Network-based anomaly detection
- Master Projekt Systementwicklung I (WS2014)
- IT-security seminar (SS2014)
- Bachelor Projekt Systementwicklung: IT Sicherheit (SS2013)
- Lisa Schehlmann, Sebastian Abt, Harald Baier: Blessing or Curse? Revisiting Security Aspects of Software-Defined Networking. In Proceedings of 1st International Workshop on Management of SDN and NFV Systems (ManSDN/NFV 2014), Rio de Janeiro (Brazil), November 2014.
- Lisa Schehlmann, Harald Baier: COFFEE: a Concept based on OpenFlow to Filter and Erase Events of botnet activity at high-speed nodes. In Proceedings of GI INFORMATIK 2013, Workshop on Network-based Anomaly Detection (NAD 2013), Koblenz, September 2013.
- Jessica Steinberger, Lisa Schehlmann, Sebastian Abt, Harald Baier: Anomaly detection and mitigation at Internet scale: A survey. In Proceedings of 7th International Conference on Autonomous Infrastructure, Management and Security (AIMS 2013), Barcelona (Spain), June 2013.