da/sec WDSET02 multisensor fingerprint database
WDSET02 is a multisensor fingerprint database obtained using optical sensors for the acquisition of fingerprints subjected to four levels of moisture. The moisture level of the finger is determined by a skin moisture measuring apparatus prior to the acquisition process.
The fingerprint dataset contains 6600 fingerprint samples acquired from 33 subjects using 5 sensors under 4 controlled skin conditions for a total of 200 impressions per subject. 1650 samples for each of four conditions: „normal“, „dry“, „lotion“ and „water“.
The WDSET02 database is an in-house (semi-public) database and is intended for performance testing of fingerprint quality algorithms. Interested parties may test algorithms on WDSET02 provided that the testing is conducted at da/sec premises.
Five optical sensors were used for the acquisition process.
- Dermalog ZF-1 (Dermalog Identification Systems GmbH)
- CrossMatch L Scan 100 (Cross Match Technologies Inc.)
- Identix DFR-2100 (L1 Identity Solutions Inc.)
- CrossMatch Patrol ID (Cross Match Technologies Inc.)
- CrossMatch Guardian (Cross Match Technologies Inc.)